Allergic rhinitis or hay fever as it is more commonly know can occur all the way through the blooming season. It can also be annual or even occupational. Allergic rhinitis refers essentially to inflammation or irritation of the nose.
Allergic rhinitis – A type of inflammation in the nose which occurs when the immune system overreacts to allergens found in the air. Symptoms include a runny nose and a fluid (which is typically clear) coming out of the nose.
Renaissance recommend the: Primo-C set
Duo Forte Generator – Pre-set program
Genisi Duo2 Generator – H2
PEMF therapy decreases the pressure on the capillary walls, improves blood circulation, and reduces the amount of fluid being produced, contributing to substantial clinical improvement.
Treatment area head and cervical spine – Treatment time is 30 minutes – Duration of treatment: While symptons last
Set Primo-C set includes:
- a circular applicator CAVO, diameter: 260mm
- a two-output Duo2 pulse generator
- power supply
- a magnetic field tester
- a user’s manual, information, and picture guide
- a quality case to safely store and transport the device
PEMF therapy has been proven to help with the following
Pain relief including arthritis, headache and migraine, toothache and much more
- Improved sleep
- Oxygenation of the blood stream and better circulation
- Reduced stress and aid relaxation
- A boosted immune system
- Recovery from injury and operations
PRIMO C set, which includes a CAVO applicator is an efficient alternative to treat a number of dysfunctions in musculoskeletal system, especially joints.
The Cavo is one of the most universal applicators and can be used to treat a huge number of conditions. It generates homogenous magnetic field with an effective range of approximately 30-40 cm.
PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field) therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses electromagnetic fields to improve overall health and wellness. While research on PEMF therapy is still evolving, some studies suggest that it might have potential benefits for conditions related to inflammation and pain, including certain types of sinusitis and allergic rhinitis. However, the evidence is not yet strong enough to establish it as a standard or widely accepted treatment for these conditions.
Here’s what we know so far:
- Sinusitis: Some studies have explored the use of PEMF therapy for chronic sinusitis, and there is limited evidence suggesting that it might help reduce inflammation and improve symptoms. However, more research is needed to determine its effectiveness and safety in the long term.
- Allergic Rhinitis: There is limited research specifically focused on PEMF therapy for allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis is primarily an immune response to allergens, and while PEMF therapy might help alleviate symptoms related to inflammation, its effectiveness in managing allergic reactions is not well-established.
This study looked at two different methods for treating Sinusitis, one of which was PEMF therapy and concluded that it had a very positive outcome.
From the obtained outcomes it can be concluded that PEMF therapy can be used effectively in the management of symptoms in children with chronic rhinosinusitis
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field. Devices and equipment that use PEMF technology send out electromagnetic waves at different frequencies to stimulate and encourage the body’s natural recovery and healing process. Depending on the area of the body and what the process is treating, depends on the frequency range.
Put simply the human body is made of trillions of cells, cells are the basic building blocks of all living things. The cells in body are continually vibrating but when they become old or damaged this movement slows down and the ability to function properly is reduced. The electromagnetic field produced by PEMF therapy stimulates cells and encourages the Vibration in them to speed up. In turn the body feeds the cells nutrients and the cells are repaired.
One of the greatest advantages of magnetotherapy is that it is natural, and therefore not addictive, unlike many pharmacological treatments
Pulsed electro-magnetic field therapy is successfully used in fields such as internal medicine, orthopaedics, sports medicine, balneology, rehabilitation, paediatrics, geriatrics, dermatology, neurology, dentistry, urology, and in veterinary medicine. PEMF for tinnitus relief, PEMF for pain reduction and fibromyalgia. PEMF therapy to relieve arthritis and gout symptoms. Nice care Sell PEMF therapy in the UK