When PEMF therapy should not be used or care should be taken.
Please read the following very carefully…
If you are unsure whether PEMF therapy is suitable for you, please do not hesitate to contact Nice care.
• Treatment of musculoskeletal disorders.
• Treatment of musculoskeletal and post-surgery pain.
• Healing soft-tissue and hard-tissue wounds and injuries. Further details are provided in 9.6. – List of health conditions in the user manual.
• Patients with hyperfunction (increased function) of endocrine glands do not apply magnetic therapy devices to the respective area.
• Patients diagnosed with a tumour, patients who have had a cancer surgery, and patients on chemotherapy or radiotherapy should consult their physician prior to application.
• An infectious disease-causing body temperature to exceed 38°C (100.4°F).
• A doctor’s consent is required if a patient is suffering from active tuberculosis.
• Patients with neurological disorders accompanied by seizures (e.g. epilepsy) should not apply magnetic therapy devices to the head area (unless a neurologist recommends otherwise).
• Serious mycotic (fungal) diseases.
• Combining magnetic therapy and radiotherapy is not recommended.
• Magnetic therapy must not be used in patients with sensitive electronic equipment such as cardiac pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators, etc.
Patients with a cochlear implant must not apply magnetic therapy to the head, neck, or upper torso.
• Haemorrhage (bleeding) regardless of origin. Magnetic fields increase blood circulation in tissues which may, in some cases, exacerbate the condition.
• Pain of unknown aetiology (origin).
Disclaimer: These pages outline how PEMF has helped many people and health issues. This does not prove that others would have the same results. Our products are designed to promote health and wellness and not to diagnose, treat or prevent specific medical conditions, for which you should see a doctor or health care professional. This information has not been evaluated by the US FDA or UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Agency. While we try to keep it up to date and correct, we give no guarantees of any kind about its completeness, accuracy, or suitability.
Nice care and its employees have no formal medical training or qualifications. We will advise you with regards to PEMF therapy could help you and explain how it has helped others. We do not offer medical advice or diagnosis. If you are unwell or need medical advice, please consult a doctor or health care professional.
The MHRA have seen all certificates issued by the relevant European safety boards and have raised no objection with regards to the suitability or sale of Renaissance® products in the UK