What is a herniated disc?
A Herniated disc also referred to as a slipped, bulged, or ruptured disc is where one a part of rubbery cushions that sit between the vertebrae tears or leaks, a herniated disk can put pressure on the nearby nerves, nerve roots as well as the spinal cord. This usually happens in the lower back but can happen anywhere along the spine.
In the lower back it can cause sciatic nerve pain chartered by back pain, muscle weakness and tingling in the arms and legs. In the neck the pain will located in that area causing turning of the head to be painful. Also, numbness and tingling in the arms.
PEMF therapy alleviates sharp, shooting pain and helps to reduce swelling of the affected nerve tissues. It also ensures relief from painful spasms of the surrounding muscles, making it possible for rehabilitation to be more intensive and effective.
For treating a herniated disc Renaissance recommend: the Casso applicator found in the Siecco set
Herniated disc has a Pre-set program on the Duo Forte generator
Program run time is: 40 minutes
Duration of treatment: will be ongoing whist until PEMF therapy has resolved the condition
The size of a CASSO applicator makes it an ideal choice for whole body regeneration. This is the largest “bed-type” applicator. It is suitable for whole body regeneration.
Enjoy the analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and blood circulation enhancing effects of this low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy device from head to toe.
This magnetic therapy set includes a large “bed-type” applicator CASSO
and a small flat applicator MANIC.
Set Siecco includes:
- a flat applicator MANIC, dimensions: 170 x 210mm
- a large flat mat applicator CASSO, dimensions: 550 x 1,730mm
- a two-output pulse generator DUO FORTE
- power supply
- a magnetic field tester
- a user’s manual, information, and picture guide
- a quality case to safely store and transport the device
PEMF therapy has been proven to help with the following
- Pain relief
- Improved sleep
- Oxygenation of the blood stream and better circulation
- Reduced stress and aid relaxation
- And a boosted immune system
Lines of the magnetic field. The Duo Forte generator produces a guaranteed frequency range 2 -27 Hz with a Maximum magnetic field induction 40 mT or 400 Gauss
Electronic devices will not be affected and can be safely used while the PEMF therapy equipment is running, or you can read, relax, or watch TV
Casso Applicator description and use:
The size of a CASSO applicator makes it an ideal choice for whole body regeneration. This is the largest “bed-type” applicator. It is suitable for whole-body regeneration.
Lie down and enjoy the analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and blood circulation enhancing effects of this low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy device from head to toe.
CASSO is designed in such a way that ensures magnetic fi eld intensity is equally distributed to the whole area of the applicator. This means each part of your body is provided sufficient treatment.
This is incredibly important because human musculoskeletal system works as an inseparable whole.
Headaches, to provide just one example, are often caused by dysfunctional SI joints, gluteal muscles or even knees.
If this is the case, the CASSO is a great choice as it is able to regenerate each of the body sections, addressing the actual cause of the problems.
Casso applicator parameters:
- Flat bed shape
- weight of 5,980 grams
- dimensions: 550 x 1,730mm
The Siecco PEMF set from Renaissance® PEMF therapy devices on sale in the UK exclusively from Nice care health products limited
Safe and effective treatment using PEMF therapy
The duo forte controller has over 100 pre-set programs, including four regeneration programs and three for targeted pain relief.
Siecco PEMF therapy set on sale
Manic applicator description and use: The size of MANIC applicator makes it possible for it to generate a strong magnetic field and has been designed for targeted application to areas of the body such as: ears, teeth, cervical spine, smaller joints, regeneration of inner organs (liver, stomach, uterus, prostate, etc.) The applicator is therefore an excellent choice for pain relief.
It can also be used to treat the urinary and reproductive systems. This includes but is not limited to relief from painful and irregular menstruation, urinary tract inflammation and inflammation and enlargement of the prostate
Manic applicator parameters:
- flat shape
- weight of 455 grams
- dimensions: 170 x 210mm
We also recommended where possible following these tips to improve overall health…
- Drink water: Remember blood is 90% water. Dehydration can make you lethargic and sluggish. It can also mean inadequate blood supply and may cause dizziness or headache. Drink lots of water
- Exercise every day: Even walking can be beneficial. Providing you are moving and not sedentary. Better would be regular moderate exercising and endurance sports – if possible, outside in the fresh air – this not only promotes blood circulation but also strengthens vessels and promotes cardiovascular strength.
- Ginger and garlic: Two fabulous food, they have many benefits and prevent arteriosclerotic deposits on the vessel walls, reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Quit smoking: Smoking is known to be a risk factor for almost all maladies – also due to its negative influence on circulation.
- Proper diet: A Mediterranean-style diet with plenty of vegetables, fruits whole grains and raw foods help with weight loss and has a positive effect on blood lipid levels. If possible, fish should be on the menu at least twice a week. On the other hand, meat and sausage have an unfavourable effect on the blood circulation and should only beaten in moderation.
- Maintaining a healthy weight: Obesity increases the risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes, none of these are good for the immune system or heart.
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field. Devices and equipment that use PEMF technology send out electromagnetic waves at different frequencies to stimulate and encourage the body’s natural recovery and healing process. Depending on the area of the body and what the process is treating, depends on the frequency range.
Put simply the human body is made of trillions of cells, cells are the basic building blocks of all living things. The cells in body are continually vibrating but when they become old or damaged this movement slows down and the ability to function properly is reduced. The electromagnetic field produced by PEMF therapy stimulates cells and encourages the Vibration in them to speed up. In turn the body feeds the cells nutrients and the cells are repaired.
One of the greatest advantages of magnetotherapy is that it is natural, and therefore not addictive, unlike many pharmacological treatments
Pulsed electro-magnetic field therapy is successfully used in fields such as internal medicine, orthopaedics, sports medicine, balneology, rehabilitation, paediatrics, geriatrics, dermatology, neurology, dentistry, urology, and in veterinary medicine. PEMF for tinnitus relief, PEMF for pain reduction and fibromyalgia. PEMF therapy to relieve arthritis and gout symptoms. Nice care Sell PEMF therapy in the UK
Disclaimer: These pages outline how PEMF has helped many people and health issues. This does not prove that others would have the same results. Our products are designed to promote health and wellness and not to diagnose, treat or prevent specific medical conditions, for which you should see a doctor or health care professional. This information has not been evaluated by the US FDA or UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Agency. While we try to keep it up to date and correct, we give no guarantees of any kind about its completeness, accuracy, or suitability.
Nice care and its employees have no formal medical training or qualifications. We will advise you with regards to how PEMF therapy could help you and explain how it has helped others. We do not offer medical advice or diagnosis. If you are unwell or need medical advice, please consult a doctor or health care professional.
The MHRA have seen all certificates issued by the relevant European safety boards and have raised no objection with regards to the suitability or sale of Renaissance® products in the UK