Winter immunity boost
Using PEMF therapy to safe this winter. Winter is on the way, the evenings are drawing in. Some of us are more effected by this than others but this year we all have more to deal with. On top of the usual colds and flu, Covid-19 is here. We are still not sure of the full problems associated with catching COVID-19. We know it is a respiratory disease and a full-blown case can be as bad as the flu and for some much worse. Many of us are just left low by the dark evenings and cold weather, feeling the winter blues is common.
Immune system boost
A compromised immune system of a variety of origins.
Pulsed electro-magnetic field therapy strengthens your immune system and normalizes its function. The result is a considerable proportion of patients suffering from a variety of diseases experience improvement in their condition.
PEMF therapy can help, A standard regeneration program or the specialised pre-set immunity boost program from the duo forte generator works in the following way.
Increase oxygenation – Allows the blood stream to increase oxygen intake by dilating the blood vessels. PEMF therapy aids the reduction of swelling and inflammation.
– Allow for cells to absorb more nutrients and boost energy levels
– Better function of organs
– Improved brain function
– Helps with relaxation and improves sleep
All this leads to a boosted immune system
The MEDICO set includes a circular CAVO, a small flat MANIC and the wide back PIANO applicators. The PIANO applicator can be used to regenerate and increase blood flow into lower limbs but is also highly appreciated by people suffering from varicose veins, osteoporosis as well as vascular and neurological complications caused by diabetes.
The Cava applicator is perfect for boosting the immune system. Simply place it on the Thymus gland area (upper chest) and run the immunity boost program on the Duo Forte Controller. The Thymus gland is responsible for making T-cells and these play an important part in the body’s immune system which helps to fight against viruses and infection
Our tips for added health
- Drink water: Remember blood is 90% water. Dehydration can make you lethargic and sluggish. It can also mean inadequate blood supply and may cause dizziness or headache. Drink lot of water
- Exercise every day: Even walking can be beneficial. Providing you are moving and not sedentary. Better would be regular moderate exercising and endurance sports – if possible, outside in the fresh air – this not only promotes blood circulation but also strengthens vessels and promotes cardiovascular strength.
- Ginger and garlic: Two fabulous food, they have many benefits and prevent arteriosclerotic deposits on the vessel walls, reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Quit smoking: Smoking is known to be a risk factor for almost all maladies – also due to its negative influence on circulation.
- Proper diet: A Mediterranean-style diet with plenty of vegetables, fruits whole grains and raw foods help with weight loss and has a positive effect on blood lipid levels. If possible, fish should be on the menu at least twice a week. On the other hand, meat and sausage have an unfavourable effect on the blood circulation and should only beaten in moderation.
- Maintaining a healthy weight: Obesity increases the risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes, not of these are good for the immune system or heart.
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field. Devices and equipment that use PEMF technology send out electromagnetic waves at different frequencies to stimulate and encourage the body’s natural recovery and healing process. Depending on the area of the body and what the process is treating, depends on the frequency range.
Put simply the human body is made of trillions of cells, cells are the basic building blocks of all living things. The cells in body are continually vibrating but when they become old or damaged this movement slows down and the ability to function properly is reduced. The electromagnetic field produced by PEMF therapy stimulates cells and encourages the Vibration in them to speed up. In turn the body feeds the cells nutrients and the cells are repaired.
One of the greatest advantages of magnetotherapy is that it is natural, and therefore not addictive, unlike many pharmacological treatments
Pulsed electro-magnetic field therapy is successfully used in fields such as internal medicine, orthopaedics, sports medicine, balneology, rehabilitation, paediatrics, geriatrics, dermatology, neurology, dentistry, urology, and in veterinary medicine. PEMF for tinnitus relief, PEMF for pain reduction and fibromyalgia. PEMF therapy to relieve arthritis and gout symptoms. Nice care Sell PEMF therapy in the UK
What makes PEMF therapy safe to use is the waves produced are extremely low frequency and occur in short bursts. The frequency range of Renaissance® devices is between 2-100 Hz. This differs from microwaves or x-ray machines which use high magnetic field waves for long periods of time. PEMF therapy is safe and effective.
In addition to the already mentioned features, magnetotherapy in home use is extraordinarily effective in the treatment of oedema. Magnetic fields also widen small blood vessels and improve blood circulation; this feature helps mitigate some of the negative effects of diabetes. Magnetotherapy is extremely effective in treating migraines and tinnitus. It can also be applied in the treatment of some psychological disorders (e.g. sleep), or degenerative diseases (Bechterew’s disease, rheumatism).