Shingles (herpes zoster)
- PEMF therapy boosts your body’s immune system.
- A weaken immune system is the driver of shingles (herpes zoster) which can happen when the body is under stress or run down.
- Daily PEMF therapy can strengthen the immune response and prevent recurrence of these infections. PEMF therapy will also reduce inflammation of the infection and manage pain relief which for some can be intolerable.
What is shingles (herpes zoster)?
A viral disease caused by varicella–zoster virus, i.e., the same pathogen that causes chickenpox. The virus usually spreads along one of the branches of the trigeminal nerve
or along the nerves that come out of the spine, triggering inflammation thereof that commonly manifests itself on the skin in the form of painful blisters or red rashes. Patients frequently continue to be affected by mild to debilitating neuralgia (a chronic pain disorder affecting the nerves) even after they have undergone treatment.
How can PEMF therapy help?
Application of pulsed magnetic therapy is highly recommended as the entire nervous system is very sensitive to a magnetic field. Pain subsides quickly; anti-inflammatory effects of magnetic therapy translate into nerve inflammation resolving sooner. Treatment also stimulates the body’s immune system, helping the body to recover from the disease. It is imperative that magnetic therapy continues to be used for a minimum of one month after symptoms have disappeared.
For treating a shingles Renaissance recommend: the Casso applicator found in the Siecco set
Shingles has a Pre-set program on the Duo Forte generator
Program run time is: 30 minutes
Frequency range: 3–6 Hz in the course of
5 seconds, there and back, for 15 minutes, 6–10 Hz in the
course of 5 seconds, there and back, for 15 minutes
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy is a non-invasive treatment that has been used to address various medical conditions, including shingles.
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a viral infection caused by the varicella-zoster virus (VZV), the same virus responsible for chickenpox. Shingles is characterized by a painful rash, usually on one side of the body, and can cause additional symptoms like fever, headache, and fatigue
While more research is needed to fully understand the effectiveness and the mechanism of how PEMF therapy treats shingles, some studies suggest that it may provide relief for patients. Here are a few ways PEMF therapy may help with shingles:.
1. Pain relief: PEMF therapy has been shown to have analgesic effects, helping to reduce pain in various conditions. For shingles patients, it may help alleviate the pain associated with the rash and nerve inflammation. This is thought to be due to PEMF’s ability to modulate the body’s pain response by stimulating the release of endorphins and reducing inflammation
2. Accelerating healing: PEMF therapy is believed to enhance cellular repair and regeneration, which could lead to faster healing of the skin lesions associated with shingles. By promoting cell regeneration and improving blood circulation, PEMF therapy may help to speed up the recovery process.
3. Reducing inflammation: Inflammation is a common issue with shingles, as the immune system responds to the viral infection. PEMF therapy has been shown to help reduce inflammation by modulating the body’s inflammatory response. This may help to alleviate some of the symptoms associated with shingles and potentially reduce the risk of complications like postherpetic neuralgia.
4.Boosting immune function: While the exact mechanisms are not yet fully understood, some research suggests that PEMF therapy can have a positive effect on the immune system. By potentially enhancing immune function, PEMF therapy may help the body better fight off the varicella-zoster virus and reduce the severity of shingles.
It is always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new therapy and follow their recommendations for managing shingles.
Set Siecco includes:
- a flat applicator MANIC, dimensions: 170 x 210mm
- a large flat mat applicator CASSO, dimensions: 550 x 1,730mm
- a two-output pulse generator DUO FORTE
- power supply
- a magnetic field tester
- a user’s manual, information, and picture guide
- a quality case to safely store and transport the device
PEMF therapy has been proven to help with the following
- Pain relief
- Improved sleep
- Oxygenation of the blood stream and better circulation
- Reduced stress and aid relaxation
- And a boosted immune system
The Casso Applicator
This shows the lines of magnetic field produced by the Casso applicator.
It allows for increased blood flow through the whole body
The Manic applicator
This shows the lines of magnetic field produced by the Manic. The Manic produces a very intense magnetic field and is perfect for targeted application.
Electronic devices will not be affected and can be safely used while the PEMF therapy equipment is running, or you can read, relax, or watch TV
Casso Applicator description and use:
The size of a CASSO applicator makes it an ideal choice for whole body regeneration. This is the largest “bed-type” applicator. It is suitable for whole-body regeneration.
Lie down and enjoy the analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and blood circulation enhancing effects of this low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy device from head to toe.
CASSO is designed in such a way that ensures magnetic fi eld intensity is equally distributed to the whole area of the applicator. This means each part of your body is provided sufficient treatment.
This is incredibly important because human musculoskeletal system works as an inseparable whole.
Headaches, to provide just one example, are often caused by dysfunctional SI joints, gluteal muscles or even knees.
If this is the case, the CASSO is a great choice as it is able to regenerate each of the body sections, addressing the actual cause of the problems.
Casso applicator parameters:
- Flat bed shape
- weight of 5,980 grams
- dimensions: 550 x 1,730mm
The Siecco PEMF set from Renaissance® PEMF therapy devices on sale in the UK exclusively from Nice care health products limited
Safe and effective treatment using PEMF therapy
The duo forte controller has over 100 pre-set programs, including four regeneration programs and three for targeted pain relief.
Manic applicator description and use: The size of MANIC applicator makes it possible for it to generate a strong magnetic field and has been designed for targeted application to areas of the body such as: ears, teeth, cervical spine, smaller joints, regeneration of inner organs (liver, stomach, uterus, prostate, etc.) The applicator is therefore an excellent choice for pain relief.
It can also be used to treat the urinary and reproductive systems. This includes but is not limited to relief from painful and irregular menstruation, urinary tract inflammation and inflammation and enlargement of the prostate
Manic applicator parameters:
- flat shape
- weight of 455 grams
- dimensions: 170 x 210mm
We also recommended where possible following these tips to improve overall health…
- Drink water: Remember blood is 90% water. Dehydration can make you lethargic and sluggish. It can also mean inadequate blood supply and may cause dizziness or headache. Drink lots of water
- Exercise every day: Even walking can be beneficial. Providing you are moving and not sedentary. Better would be regular moderate exercising and endurance sports – if possible, outside in the fresh air – this not only promotes blood circulation but also strengthens vessels and promotes cardiovascular strength.
- Ginger and garlic: Two fabulous food, they have many benefits and prevent arteriosclerotic deposits on the vessel walls, reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Quit smoking: Smoking is known to be a risk factor for almost all maladies – also due to its negative influence on circulation.
- Proper diet: A Mediterranean-style diet with plenty of vegetables, fruits whole grains and raw foods help with weight loss and has a positive effect on blood lipid levels. If possible, fish should be on the menu at least twice a week. On the other hand, meat and sausage have an unfavourable effect on the blood circulation and should only beaten in moderation.
- Maintaining a healthy weight: Obesity increases the risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes, none of these are good for the immune system or heart.
The size of a CASSO applicator makes it an ideal choice for whole body regeneration. This is the largest “bed-type” applicator. It is suitable for whole body regeneration.
Enjoy the analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and blood circulation enhancing effects of this low-frequency pulsed magnetic therapy device from head to toe.
This magnetic therapy set includes a large “bed-type” applicator CASSO
and a small flat applicator MANIC.
Disclaimer: These pages outline how PEMF has helped many people and health issues. This does not prove that others would have the same results. Our products are designed to promote health and wellness and not to diagnose, treat or prevent specific medical conditions, for which you should see a doctor or health care professional. This information has not been evaluated by the US FDA or UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Agency. While we try to keep it up to date and correct, we give no guarantees of any kind about its completeness, accuracy, or suitability.
Nice care and its employees have no formal medical training or qualifications. We will advise you with regards to how PEMF therapy could help you and explain how it has helped others. We do not offer medical advice or diagnosis. If you are unwell or need medical advice, please consult a doctor or health care professional.
The MHRA have seen all certificates issued by the relevant European safety boards and have raised no objection with regards to the suitability or sale of Renaissance® products in the UK